Tuesday 20 July 2010

Wale - "Diary" [ RV VIDEO FEATURE ].




We love to bring you videos that are amazing and at the same time reflecting some Nigerianess. I came across a short article on Wale in XXL Worldwide Magazine in 2008. I did not think much of him back then and I felt he was one of the Nigerian hustlers trying to make it in the States. I deserve a beating for following that line of thought. Wale was born in Washington DC, USA to Nigerian Immigrant Parents in 1984. He's a Rapper and Producer with lyrical creativity. His debut album, 'Attention Deficit' ( Allido Records/Interscope ) was released in November 2009. I love this video of his song 'Diary'. Wale is really gifted and his music makes sense. To me, he has the intelligence of Nas and the fearsome delivery of Krs One. He is an artiste to watch out for. His story is also on this page. Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment