Monday 26 July 2010

A MESSAGE FROM TOLU IHIDERO.



Hi, thanks for taking the time to view this blog. You're one of those that have ensured that traffic to this site has increased. I want to let you and other fans of this blog know that I put in a lot of effort in updating the site. Getting and processing information online takes a lot of time. Getting a post researched and uploaded can take up to two hours. However, I promise you an exciting experience anytime you visit this blog. As you can see, a lot of features are being added to my page consistently. I will place a chat room on the blog very soon. I'm also going to register on Twitter so that I can give you tips, news, events etc as they happen.

I want REDMAN'S VIBEWORLD to be interactive. Therefore, I'll be glad if you can comment on the stories, articles and videos that we post. Your comments will give us the motivation to work harder and sustain the growth of this Media Product. We also want to know what you think about RV and the kind of things you want us to write about. You'll need a GMAIL address to comment on this blog. We'll also be happy if you tell your friends, family and loved ones about RV. Thanks once more for dropping by. Cheers.

Contact: tolukandi@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment